Products 1-4 of 4
Show
WWI French F-554 Squadron Pilot Pin Sterling Silver Scorpion, Weingarten Gallery Item Number P-2168
Sale Price: $49.95
View
Availability: Normally Stocked
Weingarten Gallery Item #: P-2168 -

    This is a museum quality reproduction of a WWI French F554 Squadron Pilot Pin in sterling silver. The Squadron was formed in September 1917 and disbanded on 31 December 1919. It is unusual since this squadron was called a "Squadron of the Marrakesh." Which means it was stationed in Morocco and may have been part of the Foreign Legion. Considering where they were stationed their symbol was perfect. Hallmarked 925.

    WWI French Pilot Wing Eagle Sterling w Gold Plate, Weingarten Gallery Item Number P-1715
    Sale Price: $59.95
    View
    Availability: Normally Stocked
    Weingarten Gallery Item #: P-1715 -

      WWI French Pilot Wing Eagle Sterling w Gold Plate by Weingarten GalleryItem Number: P-1715In the 1880's in France it was very popular to wear a golden eagle pin with a size 6-pocket watch (Smallest size made) attached to a loop on the bottom of the pin. The ladies could then pivot the watch and see what time it was. After all they didn't have pockets and the wristwatch was still 30 years away. In World War I the French Pilots used a variety of pins and badges for their uniforms to show they...

      WWI French SPA160 Pilot badge, Weingarten Gallery Item Number P-2196
      Sale Price: $49.95
      View
      Availability: Normally Stocked
      Weingarten Gallery Item #: P-2196 -

        This is a museum quality reproduction of a rather unusal squadron badge. It is brass and then painted red. It is called a Red Devil on a Broom. SPA 160 was formed on January 25, 1918 by splitting it off from N95 and originally formed as N160 under the command of Lt. Emile Bares. On May5, 1918 they replaced their Neuports with Spad VII and they become SPA 160 under the command of Lt. Senart. They had four kills and suffered one loss. They were disbanded on 18 March 1919.

        WWI French Squadron BR227 Sterling Badge, Weingarten Gallery Item Number P-2164
        Sale Price: $99.95
        View
        Availability: Normally Stocked
        Weingarten Gallery Item #: P-2164 -

          This is a museum quality sterling reproduction of the insignia of BR227. This squadron was formed on 1 February 1917 as C227 from the old VB106 and become BR227 in October 1917. They were assigned as observers for heavy artillery of the army. The symbol was drawn by Lt. Fabre representing the squadron commander Captain Roux�s face withhis long moustaches. It has been called a Galic Head in profile.This is a very thick and heavy badge, 1 1/8 inches tall and 1 5/8 inches wide. Hallmarked...