www.DiecastAirplane.com is committed to customer satisfaction. Returns are allowed within 30 days of original ship date and are subject to a 15% restock charge. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return an item. If you received a defective item please let us know and we will work with you to get a replacement item to you as soon as possible. (please note that on diecast models parts that have come loose in shipping such as landing gear, wings, and tail pieces are not considered damage. Loose pieces sometimes fall out during shipping and can be glued back into place by the customer)
returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization (RMA) Number. A
Return Authorization Number may be requested 30 days from the invoice
and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible
for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments.
products must be received by our Returns Processing Center within 10
days of your receipt of a Return Authorization Number. Items received
after 10 days will be refused. PLEASE NOTE: When returning product it
is highly suggested to use a trackable shipping method.
product orders will not be shipped until the original item is received
and inspected. Once the item has been confirmed defective, the
replacement will be shipped. If the defective item is being returned
for credit, the credit will not be issued until the item has been
inspected and confirmed defective. We can however, ship new product
with a secure payment and issue credit once the returned product has
Product: If the supplier's factory seal is intact, you may return an
unopened product for exchange or refund within 30 days of your invoice
deviation from the return process outlined above will result in a delay
of your refund, an additional restocking fee of 30%, and possibly a
refusal of your return.
- If the original order had discounted shipping and a return would negate the receipt of the shipping discount, then shipping will be charged to the original order.
The following items are considered normal variations on the models and are not considered damage.
- Variations in the color, clear coat or polished metal;
- Wheels or tires which do not turn or rotate even if they are designed to;
- Cockpit placement either too high or too low, however, crooked tampo printing is considered a defect;
- detached or loose parts which can be easily reattached with a very small amount of water-based glue or superglue;
- missing parts like antennas or wheels, tires which can be replaced and mailed to you;
- any issue which is not noticeable under normal light and the viewing conditions or without a magnifying glass or spot light;
- any surface imperfections which are not visible at the time the model is shipped. This includes but is not limited to, inside of wheel wells or cargo compartments, variations in the clear coat or polished metal, sync rot, small amounts of excessive glue, or very light rub marks.